Saturday, December 17, 2005

EXPRESS YOURSELF

EXPRESS YOURSELF JUST LIKE THE ADS SAY
LIVE YOUR LIFE
IN A NEW MATERIAL WAY
NO FEAR
NO TEAR
SHED
FOR THOSE
LEFT IN THE WAKE
OF THE WAY WE LIVE OUR MODERN LIFE
TODAY
I SCREAM
YOU SCREAM
WE ALL SCREAM
FOR
I SCREAM TOO
ONE
TWO
ONE
TWO
THIS
IS
NOT
A
TEST

COALESCE
MORE
OR
LESS
COME TOGETHER NOW
TAKE CARE OF THE LITTLE ONES
FOR THE THINGS YOU DO
ONE
DAY
WILL BE DONE
TO
YOU
IN YOUR SMALL CORNER
I
AND
I
IN MINE
PARALLELED
IN THOUGHT
NEVER DARE
CROSS THE LINE

WE
TOO FAT
TO THINK
TOO SKINNY
TO CARE
CANT CHANGE
THE WORLD
SO WE
JUST CHANGE
OUR
HAIR
COLORS

EXPRESS YOURSELF JUST LIKE THE ADS SAY.......

NOEL SWEENEY

I got this from Noel to put up. I would have him live recorded in perfect digital stereo, but unfortunatley the gremlins were out on Tuesday night in Dorans weekly warble and me, Noel and Rob McKenna never got it onto the hard drive of my Mp3. However I did get some others. This was the first time I had recorded via the line in option instead of the dictaphone like microiphone, and the quality of sound is CD like; so I have been up the last few days playing with the new software toys and cobbled together a 7 minute show, half of which is Damien Davis singing one of his songs, "The girl with the ten blonde hairs."

Damien was the original Paddy Casey and Damien Davis, coming out of the same scene, but he never sold a million because he is older than the other two and not as photogenic, but his songs are truly inspiring and he is a well respected songman.

I will have to wait a few days to upload the new audio as I have to wait till after Tuesday.

Next week I will have finally captured Noel and you will not be dissapointed. Any one who hears him says the same thing, namely that he is the main man live, but Noel being Noel and not one to blow his own trumpet, is completely off the mainstream radar and I hope that by bringing him and others like him, directly to the audience, then this will play a small part in democratizing poetry. Audio can cut out all the rubbish thhat the commercial poets and their patrons waffle as everyone can judge by their own ears and no longer have to put up with the fictions Emglish language poetry furthers in the name of truth.

Until then dear reader au revoir.

No comments: